Save time for your appointments
Optimize your time and reduce your CO2 emissions
For work purposes, executives have to leave their offices, especially for business appointments. In the city, although public transit is efficient, it is not always the fastest way to get from point A to point B. When it comes to comfort, a car is often the preferred means of transportation, but it has its negative side: traffic-related stress, parking woes and fines if an appointment finishes late. Increasingly, companies have to be mindful of their CO2 emissions and, to this end, seek alternative, more environmentally-friendly means of transportation.
- Getting to your business appointment can be stressful.
- The means of transportation available to you aren’t always the fastest.
- Cars are practical but are big polluters.
- Reducing carbon emissions is a must for companies.
The GEEBEE optimizes commutes
It gets you there faster with less stress
The GEEBEE is a personal electric vehicle, providing an alternative to traditional means of transportation while considerably reducing parking-related stress. It can take you close to your business appointment in a simple, environmentally-friendly way. Because it’s all electric, it doesn’t release CO2 into the atmosphere, which allows businesses to significantly reduce their carbon footprint.
- Optimizes short -and medium- distance business commutes.
- Reduces parking-related stress.
- Simple and quick – a time saver when it comes to business commuting.
- All electric, so no CO2 emissions.